Monday, December 1, 2008

Summer Fun Terry Style

Cole was so funny on this trike. He got going so fast at one point we started having him wear a helmet because he was falling so much. I'll post a video of this one time I got it on tape. Stay tuned!
We took Cole to the fair this year. No one wanted to feed the llama but me. Why? I don't know. How can you pass up an opportunity like that?

We especially liked the petting zoo. There were lots of neat animals in there, like this extra hairy donkey.






The horsey goes "Neighhhhhh"










This is why I stopped listening to the Dr. and the books " Give your child a chance to feed himself at every meal" Yeah right! He's one now and I STILL don't let him because this is what happens!






Cole with his BF Reagan in her swimming pool. I know these are all from the summer, but I thought since it's been so long since I've posted anything, that I should start where I left off. Good idea? I think so too.







I guess Cole finally got tired of watching his dad blow every single leaf off the front yard:)








The hard working man slaving away on the carport.










No comments: