Monday, December 1, 2008

Billys Projects

The Carport completed! Project is done now onto something else to buy/fix. What could that be? A Jeep for Cole you say? That's right-a Jeep for Cole who is 1....hmmm you telling me we'll still have it when he's old enough to drive? I'm thinking no. I could be wrong though!
This is what the inside looked like when we bought it. It had no seats or gauges or dash and as you can see all the wiring had to be done too. He actually test drove it sitting on a pait bucket!


I think it's pretty cool lookin'. I really like the color too.


He couldn't wait to get it all fixed up so we could take a ride in it as a family.


When he finally got it all put together we decided to take it to Albany which is @20 miles away. First, there weren't enough seatbelts. So being the man, he gave up his and put it in the passenger side for me. What a guy! The ride was really bumpy. So bumpy that we opened a can of pop to share and within 5 minutes it was completely flat! I described the comfort level as being in one of those 3rd world countries on a bus with chickens on top. I know it probably sounds like I'm poking fun, but I really do like it although it's not the most comfortable vehicle, and Billy enjoys it so that's all that matters anyway. Happy Christmas, Birthday and next Christmas Billy!





2 comments:

BrittanyB said...

wow, that was quite the update! Love all the pictures. . . but maybe don't wait 5 months to post again! ;)

momb said...

Billy did such a great job on the carport and the jeep.....is there anything that man can't do?